Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Should I cut of all ties to this person? ?

I'm in my 20s and don't  have many friends since I woke all the time, but for 5 years I have spoken to this person on and off. I only think of him as a friend but I don't  want to be an annoying person. I wrote him on ig where we only communicate.We live VERY far apart, never met, more then likely never will. Please give me the cold hard truth so I won't try and bother him anymore.

I wrote him this on ig:"I remember when we used to talk everyday. It was fun for me, I know that we never met in person but you became important to me. I don't know if you remember what I went through, I don't know if you even care but it meant so much to me. I was so alone and stressed, I felt like I wasn't in control of my life.Here's a photo of what he wrote me back.

• Linda

I would cut off all ties because they live very far away and you've never laid eyes on them, so nothing will ever come from you all talking online.

• Edna

It's obvious to everyone who read what he wrote to you, that HE wants to cut off all ties with YOU.

You need not wonder if you should "cut off all ties to this person". He's already made it clear to you that he wants to have nothing further to do with you - on Instagram or anywhere else. Leave him alone and don't annoy him in the future.

• Brian

He did his good deed for you and now it's time for you to move on from him. He's not looking for any online friends or anything he just saw you needed a shoulder to lean on at that time and he provided such for you.

• Alan H

Drop that sort of contact.in any case

Try talking: it is still legal

thats up to you if you want to cut off ties with him

You sound like a moron.

Just cut the nonsense and spread out your legs to him like a good girl