Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Where do young-adults go to for help?

Long-story short: dad has multiple-sclerosis 

and anger-problems. No one wants to work 

with him. Mom is too worn out between 

being harassed by dad and working non-stop. 

Then, I have to deal with getting a 

job in this crippled-economy too? 

I'm completely over-whelmed. Help!

5 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

    Try calling your local United Way and ask what agencies can help you. You may find that the local or national MS society can set you up with an advisor or a peer counselor. The local hospital may have a social worker who can help or can steer you to nonprofits who can. There may be a local job club to help you find a job.

  • andy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    perhaps they should look to old adults

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    The YMCA.......

  • 1 month ago

    medicaid will pay people to help their family members,you could try that if you need a job

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    The economy has never been better jojo. Get a grip on life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.