Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is someone a hater for not wanting to be an ex’s friend ? ?

My ex says I am still a hater for not wanting to be his friend . He is 45 but acts like he’s 12. He is also saying it’s my loss we would be good friends.

Isn’t that up to me tho ? As it is only one sided . 

• Alan H

Not so much a hater as rather immature.

As you say, rather like a 12 year old

• Edna

No . it's not just up to you; it's up to him also. You're his "ex", and he doesn't want to continue to be friends with you. That's his right, and it doesn't meant that he's a "hater". People who break up don't have to remain friends or ever see each other afterward. In fact, most of them don't want to.

• He thinks we would be gold friends . I was the one who said I didn’t want to nor do I want any other contact from him . 

"Can't we just be friends?" Hell no, if someone hurts someone else emotionally I don't see any need to be friends with them any more.

He may be a Dick, if he's combative, desist, add no gas to his flames, at 45? It's not going to be easy to convince him, he's already the smartest person on the planet.

He may be a Pantomath, what's his favorite dessert? Get it, put in a brown paper bag, roll down the lips, you know, like how a child does it, and keep it with you, like when you're around him, he's eventually going to ask you what's in the bag, but Mr. Panto should know right?

After he bugs out, give it to him, tilt the head and give him the "You dumb azz look" but smile, be mean, but always stay nice, don't be an azzhole yourself, get it.

If u act like ur 12 that's good

• In

He is your ex for a reason. Get a restraining order and block him on your phone and social media.