How much time do you and your partner spends on foreplay and how long do you think it should be?

I'm working on a article and my topic will primerly focus on expectations, reality and how it trully should be. If you've ever actually somehow measured the lenght of time in which you and your partner spends on foreplay of course. Excuse my grammar, my native language is actually French.

I personally spends about 20 to 30 min on foreplay if i were to guess.

• RP

The ideal time is as long (or short) as necessary and, for the same couple, this will vary from time to time and situation to situation. Sometimes more is best, but there are other times when less is best. There is no one size that fits all couples or situations.

It varies so much with the situation. If both are raring to go a few minutes might be enough. If one's not that ready it can be a half hour or so.

We tend to grow increasingly flirtatious for sometimes hours before we hit the sheets. How are you defining "foreplay"? Actions and activities you know are going to lead to sex? That can be moments or hours, depending on where our mind set is. No, we've never measured it.

• Well I'm more interested in how others define what the term foreplay means to them.

It is about 10 minutes foreplay and 30 minutes intercourse.

Ideal foreplay would be 15 minutes.

Chill Beefcakes, have some ice cream and cookies, what the movie "Movie 43" and have a laugh, both of youz.

During it or afterwards, discuss that matter like two partial adults.