Do I have any rights, Gross Misconduct?
- SCATTY cLv 610 months ago
rights with gross misconduct? Yes, you have the 'right' to have a 'hearing' with your HR department, you have the right to take in a union rep if you belong to a union or a colleague / manager in with you, you have the right to give your side of the story... and that's about it
- ibu guruLv 710 months ago
What "rights" could you possibly expect if you commit gross misconduct? You get fired, and do not qualify for unemployment insurance since you were terminated for cause.
- real estate guyLv 710 months ago
yea, the answer is WTF. Learn to ask a questions and include facts
- Anonymous10 months ago
Yes, stop grossly misconducting and hope you are not sued and/or arrested for your past crimes.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- danxp2Lv 610 months ago
Consult an attorney.
- SlickterpLv 710 months ago
You'll have to expand on that quite a lot.