Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

How do I deal with being called rigid at my workplace?

I'm an introvert and extremely shy. My new workplace is good and people are helpful. But the problem is I have been called rigid behind my back. How do I deal with this? 

Maybe it's time for you to consider talking to a professional therapist and start to work on your issues.

• RP

Don't worry about behind your back. Be most concerned with the front, but, if things said about you are true and you don't like them, consider changing your behavior.

• g

Why do you care? Unless it's said to your face, you don't know it's being said at all. ARE you rigid??

i would just ignore them, if they know it bothers you they will do it even more

Say that you are there to work not to provide entertainment to the colleagues.

Obvious. Open up..............