Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

My dog killed someone?

My dog killed someone today and everyone keeps saying to me to have my dog be put down. But I will not have my dog put down because it is MY dog and MINE only. I don't really care if my dog killed someone because obviously they got what was coming to them for messing with my dog. I love my dog so much to have it be put down. As of now, I've decided to leave the small town of Oklahoma with my dog and start fresh. Do you know what states there are that I can live that do not have dogs be put down for killing a human being? I have a huge problem with authority telling me what I can and can't do. No one tells me what to do because I am my own boss. I'm so tired of people saying to me to put my dog down. Any advice would be appreciated. 

• Jojo

Yeah.......Course it did 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Why do you people come on here and waste other people's time with ridiculous posts like this? Do you not have a life? Find a hobby or make some new friends - but whatever you decide to do, DO NOT GET A PET!!!

If your dog actually killed a human his fate is the least of your concern. You could face jail time as the owner!

Troll post - IGNORE!

Are you sure you are not making this up.

• Anna

I hope the asker IS making it up but considering the fact dog owners can be very selfish it could be real.

Piss poor trollin kid i´m afraid.....

Source(s): Shame on you You need beating with barbed wire thats been steeped in strong aftershave.

Thanks for 2 points

In some states, your dog can only be euthanized if it has killed 3 or more people. So one person shouldn't be a big deal. Keep up the good work.

My basset hound puppy has murdered 3 people so far. Just blame it on a black guy. Good luck!

I do not believe a word of this. Just a made up story for shock value. You are just a little petty nuisance in the big world, just a nothing.

So many trolls these days. Feeble little minds & ignorant as all get out.

Even if this BS story were true, your dog would be euthanized by authorities, and not one damned thing thing you will do to stop it.

Over that, you are in serious deep shiit and doubt you will ever get past the law suits to follow. and that for the rest of your life.

You have serious problems that society is not going to tolerate, even move to Mars, you take that baggage with you.

Hey,,take a course in creative writing,,you can troll better.