Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 9 months ago

Have you seen the predicted new coastlines after the world's ice caps and glaciers all melt? Is your town, city, country still there?

Favorite Answer

I live in the piedmont and am looking forward to owning valuable beachfront property.

• οικος

So? I don't live in AZ. Besides, I suspect that the area around Yuma might get just a wee bit damp.

The landscape will and has always changed due to changing sea levels.

I am over 600 metres above sea level, and also far away from the gun loving climate refugees. If any place is safe from rising sea levels, it is where I live.

This isn't going to happen because all the extra water is going to cause a cooling trend and glaciers are reforming and if people do not pay attention maybe they will enjoy a mini ice age to get rid of the human scum that does not care.

• Climate Realist

The extra water didn't cause a cooling trend 20000 years ago.

As far as I’m aware a total melt of Greenland/Antarctica is not being predicted and would take a very long time, thousands of years, Antarctica is somewhat protected by limited sunlight and it own micro climate (the circumpolar current) but in timescales more important to us, just a 10% loss of these two glaciers could raise sea level 6-7m that could happen in just a few hundred years, such a rise would be the end for cities like London and many other coastal cities and regions like Bangladesh and Holland.

I haven't seen the latest prediction but not worried.......I live at the top of the mountain.......

at worst, I'll have beach front property..........which would be cool.

Of course, 60-70% of the world would be submerged for that to happen.........so I think I am safe.

• Mike

I will see in a few thousand years

• Killmouseky

No, fool. You'll see it long before that.

AGW is real and will kill all humanity . the deniers die too .

Read the uncensored climate news around the World. Nature is speaking very loudly and saying she is in control of the climate of Earth not mankind.

The Northern Hemisphere is getting winter like storms and cold weather a least a month ahead of time. The Southern Hemisphere is having a very late start to their spring from the same type of weather.

The bread basket areas of the World are experiencing devastating crop losses due to cold, snowy, wet weather. Nature is telling you that man made political climate science, which concocts and distorts science is wrong and fake. CO2 is plant food and vital to all life on Earth.

A Naturally predicted global cooling cycle is starting now.

• Climate Realist

And there is no naturally predicted cooling cycle. If there was, why are we hearing about it from global warming deniers and not from scientists?

• Mark

Towns, cities, counties will build retaining walls and levees.