Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Is anyone else no ones favorite person? What to do when you’re not a favorite of anyone?

she isn't concerned of this...maybe a necessity for you but not for everyone else.

• Daisy

I don't think I've ever been a favorite. Hey, that's o.k. I try to be nice to everyone and hopefully, they will remember that. I've had customers tell me that they like it when I'm working They see me smiling and I try to be welcoming.

I also had a pharmacy employee tell me that she likes it when I come in for my prescriptions. I don't give her a hard time and I always say 'thank you' when I get ready to leave.

So, leave a good impression. You may not think you're a favorite, but if your nice and treat people kindly, they will remember you.

• GEEGEE

Actually the issue isn't one I have ever discussed with anyone. And I have no intention of doing so. I don't have a favorite person myself, so the question is a bit odd to me.

• Lita

You accept it and move on.

I am no ones favorite person. It doesn't matter to me. I've got a life to live, dogs to walk a job to do, new recipes to try, books to read, etc. Live your life and don't worry about the opinions of others.

maybe you need to hang out with different people, i dont seem to be anyone's favorite myself

Given you cannot control or change other people, but you are totally responsible for how you respond/react, best you can do is focus on yourself and your life, make decision that benefit you and do what is innately right for you. If someone chooses to overlook you, why focus on that person's decision-making? While it is understandable you want to feel accepted and may seek attention, the reality is you are not always going to like everyone who comes across your radar, and likewise, others are not always going to automatically like you or want you in their social circle.

• Dv8s

Have you earned that position, or what have you done for others, to make them regard you as their favorite person? By putting others needs in front of your own, you may earn that respect, but you'll never be a favorite person to anyone, as long as you make it about you.

That is simple. You become the favorite through your deeds.

Accept you are a disliked person and learn to be alone.

Sucks to be you hey?