TTC for three months with no luck?

FOR GIRLS ONLY

what helped you conceive the first cycle you TTC. I have been trying every possible thing to conceive but things aint getting right for me. its been three months consecutive that we are trying for a baby but nothing seems to work. I am very much concerned for not being able to have my own baby.

thanks for your help

• John P

I assume that "TTC" is "trying to conceive". Lord help that poor child when it is born, trying to pick up language skills!

• Olivia3 weeks agoReport

People use "TTC" for "trying to conceive" all the time. I don't understand why you felt the need to berate OP?

Although three months are NO TIME to be concerned for not being able to bear your own child but better to see OB-gyne to figure out if something isnt going right and cater it timely. I have been in the same boat no too far ago which ended up knowing that I have unexplained infertility. in my case everything with me and my DH was okay but I havent been able to conceive for a whole of 18 months. I had been to a couple HVs to find help ofcourse. they prescribed some meds that came out to be no good for me. A friend suggested to take a look at "get pregnant fertility tea" an herbal formula if it could help. the first cycle after trying this tea I found I am late with my periods. I recommend to see maternitytea.com t learn about the tea for good. best of luck

Three months is nothing compared to getting your body which has 10 systems in tip top shape. What supplements are you taking as in vitamins/minerals?

One big thing that hardly gets any attention is that of your husband and taking showers. Hot/warm showers prior to sex can greatly affect conception. The testicles can not function well with hot water... thats why they hang outside of the body. ALLOW 2 OR 3 HOURS BETWEEN SHOWER & SEX.

Source(s): Nurse Epidemiologist

It's only been three cycles. It can take normal, fertile couples timing sex accordingly a year or more to become pregnant. Three cycles is literally nothing, and not even remotely a cause for concern.

Of course the first thing you want to do is make sure you're timing sex to your fertile time. That doesn't counting days, or using an app, or calculating online. It means manually charting using symptoms, sensation, BBT, etc. You do that for at least a few months just to determine your fertile signs and luteal phase, then begin your time of "trying to conceive."

If you consult a doctor, the first thing he/she is going to ask you to do is chart. They aren't going to run tests off of three months and no charts.

• LizB

It took a year and an IUI for my first, 3 years and 3 rounds of IVF for my second.

It takes couples with normal fertility 3-6 months to conceive on average, so you're hardly in a position to start panicking. If you and your SO are in your 20s and are approaching a year and you're still not pregnant, then consult with a fertility specialist. If you're in your 30s, wait until 6 months. If you're in your 40s, book a consult now.

it took 7 yrs after my first

• brianna4 weeks agoReport

wow! to much time to snuggle my first baby.

• God

It can take a year to conceive. Don't worry about it. It will happen.

• Jill

You are putting too much pressure on yourself. Each cycle there is only about 25% chance of conceiving. Which means MOST women don't conceive right away. It's difficult to give advice without knowing your history, what you know about your cycle or if you have a regular cycle but the best way to increase your chances is to know if and when you are ovulating. Do not trust an APP for this. They are unreliable. There's no reason to panic after only 3 months but you and your partner could have fertility tests to see if there is a problem with either of you.