Allie
Allie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 8 months ago

What do you think of people who are against abortion, the pill, contraception, sterilization, condoms and birth control?

They are inexperienced is sex education.

I find that a lot of them dislike sex and don't think that other people should have it. I also think they're unrealistic.

It is what they believe in I can not judge someone just because we do not believe in the same thing, It is what they choose do with THEIR life it is not mine it is theirs and I would still continue to respect anyone who beliefs are different than mine God made everyone different for a reason and I will still continue to think highly of them so should everyone else, I just wish everyone would STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL .

• LizB

For themselves alone -- personal choice, people can believe what they want. If they want to deny those healthcare options to everyone, they usually have some kind of sick theocratic agenda.

I respect their choices. And can only hope they return that same respect to me to choose differently.

• God

They can do whatever they want. The problem arises when they want to force others to adhere to their silly beliefs.

• GB

As long as they don't try to get any of them banned, I don't care.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion on such things. You just need to mind your own business.