Allie
Lv 4
Allie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

What do you think of people who are against abortion, the pill, contraception, sterilization, condoms and birth control?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

They are inexperienced is sex education.

• 1 month ago

I find that a lot of them dislike sex and don't think that other people should have it. I also think they're unrealistic.

• 1 month ago

It is what they believe in I can not judge someone just because we do not believe in the same thing, It is what they choose do with THEIR life it is not mine it is theirs and I would still continue to respect anyone who beliefs are different than mine God made everyone different for a reason and I will still continue to think highly of them so should everyone else, I just wish everyone would STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL .

• LizB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For themselves alone -- personal choice, people can believe what they want. If they want to deny those healthcare options to everyone, they usually have some kind of sick theocratic agenda.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I respect their choices. And can only hope they return that same respect to me to choose differently.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They can do whatever they want. The problem arises when they want to force others to adhere to their silly beliefs.

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As long as they don't try to get any of them banned, I don't care.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That just means they are Christians!

• linkus86
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Not all Christians are against birthcontrol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everyone has a right to their own opinion on such things. You just need to mind your own business.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.