How many Marilyn Manson albums do you own?

I currently own none. But I want the album Born Villain for my birthday

You should ask for earlier albums first. After Mechanical Animals. There really isnt much worth listening to. Any of his first 3 albums, Portrait of an American Family (94), Antichrist Superstar (96), Mechanical Animals (98). Are his best works. Even Holy Wood (00) isnt all that bad. But after 03 his albums start to decline. He made his mark on music by 03.

I currently own one. But it was downloaded on the internet. But I still call it owning an album of his. I love Marilyn Manson a lot. He is so cool, and so goth. My favorite song by him is probably Antichrist superstar.

• Maggie

None and I don't intend to own any.

I don't own any Marilyn Manson albums.

One also, the album Lest we Forget which is brilliant btw.

• Ramona

None, I used to like him for a time but then I'd watch his music videos and be really turned off. I 'm super jealous that he dated Rose Galliger