Why dont I act like a Sagittarius?

Im a Sag but im not often joyful and energetic, and my outlook in life is grim. I have depression, is it because of that? If I didnt would I be able to relate more? Im sensitive, and very open with people I trust. I like a very energetic joyful trustworthy friendly careful caring, and great listener as a Virgo. He is also my best friend. Would that be unrealistic?

• Janet

Your "Sign" is ONLY your SUN Sign. It is the only one of the 10 planets whose sign-location can be found just by looking up the month-day of birth on a list.

Which makes it easy to find. Which makes it easy for writers to make money writing about Sun signs.

But which does NOT make your Sun sign actual astrology. It is only 2% of your entire chart, and often the Sun is NOT one of the stronger influences that we see in the unique birthchart of an individual (a map of the heavens drawn up for the moment that person was born as seen from where they were born).

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic. You’re the one that’s not being realistic.

Is this a complaint? You should be glad that the Tooth Fairy science is BS. Why would you want astrology to be true? We’re not programmed robots receiving our personalities from outside the planet. Astrology leaves people emotionally bankrupt.

Grow up and embrace reality. Demand strong evidence before committing to belief.

Because Horoscopes are for entertainment purposes only.

Applying them real life situations may prove disastrous, (Re: WW2).

Simple. it does not matter, do not fret it.

Horoscopes have been around 5000± years with a serious scientific study for the past 100 years.

NO connection has been shown that planet alignment have any relation to a persons life.

Add to that, that the planets have shifted a full month out of sync since the tables were first laid down.

And, that A persons location, and exact time of birth are paramount in the casting of a personal chart. Most people do not know this data. Newspaper scopes are based on the Zulu Time of Noon. Which is obviously Wrong for 99.999% of the people who read and believe them.

A simple test of accuracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

Youtube thumbnail

By this posting, you do sound like a Sagittarius. They are very truthful and good people.