Why do viewers still have a problem subscribing to the WWE Network and rather watch PPV illegally?

It's $9.99, if nine dollar and ninety-nine cents is too much for you than maybe you should focus on why.  I've said this before and I'll say this again professional wrestling should join together and start shutting these sites down, wrestlers don't spend 365 days a year on the road so you can save a measly $10. 

Update:

@John Cena Fan 4 Life: 1. Why do you have me blocked 2. how is a crappy stream better than the legitimate thing?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Candle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

WWE does a pretty good job of regulating bootleggers online, or at least they do as well as Hollywood at pulling content down. It's got to be an unstoppable stream of people putting this stuff up though. It's not exactly something that's so easily regulated.

• 1 month ago

I don't think people want to pay for anything when they have access to the material for free. If someone needed a software (DVD movie maker for example) for one time use, why will they spend $30 for a product key with they can find a cracked version on the filesharing sharing internet (same analogy)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They like to save money. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.