Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How to get the photo troll banned?

I'm sure many of you have seen the 'photo troll'. The person who posts pictures of random people and ask questions about them as if it was them. Like 'Am I good looking?' 'Rate me 1-10?' 'Do I need a haircut?' 'Am I fat?' etc. Does anyone know who is asking these questions and or how we can find out ?

• Daniel

If there Under Anonymous its not Possible to find out who they are the only thing you can do is Report the Questions

If there not under anonymous you can find out the Person by moving your Mouse towards there Profile Picture

• oklatom

there. in, at, or to that place or position

they're. they are.

• .

just report the posts as spam

• SIR

All you have to do is just avoid temptation to answer the question, and then report it. If this troll has no one answering his questions, he will get bored.

All you can do is flag the question. It doesn't do a lot of good.

• RR

Don't answer if it bothers you. However, he's not doing any harm.

Yahoo doesn't ban accounts they suspend accounts . All you can do is report the violations and hope others do too.

Reporting and IGNORING are the only two options we have.

choose which one works best for you.

other people, like scooping up the 2 pts.

The only way you can resolve this situation is by reporting the troll. Ignoring them would allow them to continue posting unnecessary stuff, something we won't allow to happen.

• Zirp

Omnce upon a time we could send an email to y_answrs_team@yahoo.com about such repeat-offenders to get their account suspended, but according to facebook that team was disbanded.

So all we can do now is report....20 of his posts a week

• Matt

If people ignored him he'd go away.