Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How to get the photo troll banned?

I'm sure many of you have seen the 'photo troll'. The person who posts pictures of random people and ask questions about them as if it was them. Like 'Am I good looking?' 'Rate me 1-10?' 'Do I need a haircut?' 'Am I fat?' etc. Does anyone know who is asking these questions and or how we can find out ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If there Under Anonymous its not Possible to find out who they are the only thing you can do is Report the Questions

If there not under anonymous you can find out the Person by moving your Mouse towards there Profile Picture

• oklatom
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

there. in, at, or to that place or position

they're. they are.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

just report the posts as spam

• SIR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All you have to do is just avoid temptation to answer the question, and then report it. If this troll has no one answering his questions, he will get bored.

• 1 month ago

All you can do is flag the question. It doesn't do a lot of good.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't answer if it bothers you. However, he's not doing any harm.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yahoo doesn't ban accounts they suspend accounts . All you can do is report the violations and hope others do too.

• 1 month ago

Reporting and IGNORING are the only two options we have.

choose which one works best for you.

other people, like scooping up the 2 pts.

• 1 month ago

The only way you can resolve this situation is by reporting the troll. Ignoring them would allow them to continue posting unnecessary stuff, something we won't allow to happen.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Omnce upon a time we could send an email to y_answrs_team@yahoo.com about such repeat-offenders to get their account suspended, but according to facebook that team was disbanded.

So all we can do now is report....20 of his posts a week

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If people ignored him he'd go away.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.