Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

how to purposely break your wrist or hand on purpose by yourself?

Update:

Im writing a story and my main character breaks her arm , i should of put that in there sooner i do not want to break my arm myself it is for my book.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Why would you want to?

• 1 month ago

Stop being such a troll. You've been asking this same question for years.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You could purposely break your wrist or your hand by slamming it real hard with a hammer. But, why would you want to?. It's going to hurt like hell.

• 1 month ago

There is no safe and sure way to do that which does not risk far more severe injury which can ultimately lead to amputation, gangrene, or a fat embolism which can cause death or lifelong effects similar to a stroke.

The Formula One racing driver, Ronnie Peterson, died of a fat embolism in 1978 after badly fracturing one of his toes in a racing accident. He had a number of other fractures to his legs as well, but it was the one to his big toe which directly caused his death.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ya, OKAY!  since I never broke a bone in all the sports I played and an endless construction career.. you might ask someone who breaks their own bones on purpose. or you could try slamming your hand in a car door.. ????? Try shaking hands with a Terminator.. She went Snow skiing?? She's an arm wrestling champion?? She got caught jerking a Gorilla off?? She weighs 450 lbs, and she tried doing a Cartwheel. 

• 1 month ago

you dont and if youre thinking this way you need to get some help

• 1 month ago

Slam it in a car door.

• Bernd
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bad idea. Could need expensive surgery to fix it. $$$$

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't know why you would want to

• 1 month ago

You should ask this in the mental health category.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.