Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

how to purposely break your wrist or hand on purpose by yourself?

Im writing a story and my main character breaks her arm , i should of put that in there sooner i do not want to break my arm myself it is for my book.

Why would you want to?

Stop being such a troll. You've been asking this same question for years.

• Edna

You could purposely break your wrist or your hand by slamming it real hard with a hammer. But, why would you want to?. It's going to hurt like hell.

There is no safe and sure way to do that which does not risk far more severe injury which can ultimately lead to amputation, gangrene, or a fat embolism which can cause death or lifelong effects similar to a stroke.

The Formula One racing driver, Ronnie Peterson, died of a fat embolism in 1978 after badly fracturing one of his toes in a racing accident. He had a number of other fractures to his legs as well, but it was the one to his big toe which directly caused his death.

Ya, OKAY!  since I never broke a bone in all the sports I played and an endless construction career.. you might ask someone who breaks their own bones on purpose. or you could try slamming your hand in a car door.. ????? Try shaking hands with a Terminator.. She went Snow skiing?? She's an arm wrestling champion?? She got caught jerking a Gorilla off?? She weighs 450 lbs, and she tried doing a Cartwheel. 

you dont and if youre thinking this way you need to get some help

Slam it in a car door.

• Bernd

Bad idea. Could need expensive surgery to fix it. $$$$

• Kyle

i don't know why you would want to

You should ask this in the mental health category.