Anonymous

I am 21 year old in community college with very low gpa of 2.0 and found out school isn’t for me. What are my options?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Most colleges don't lead to jobs. You have to create it, signing up for a specific career first and then train for that. Go to a vocational school, take up an apprenticship at a company. But you still have to learn a skill or ten.

• 1 month ago

Find a trade school in your area and plan to work on obtaining a certificate. It won't take that long to complete, you'll get hands on training and learn what you need. College isn't for everyone, probably you're the type of person who's good at learning the materials using your hands.

• 1 month ago

Where do your talents, abilities, interests, personality & character traits really lie? What are you going to do with your life if academics are not for you? You have loads of options, but you need to find what you are suited for & then pursue it.

• 1 month ago

The military will feed, house and train you and get you in the best shape of your life. They'll test you to find out your strengths and get you a job in one of those areas. You'll earn money for college, get a chance to travel and serve your country.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Enroll in certificate classes.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

See what trade programs the CC offers. Our local CC offers so many different programs. Or You may want to take a break and work. But check out your CC options first

• 1 month ago

Try going to a school that teaches a trade like car repair, HVAC, etc.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Get a job......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.