promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

My dog ate a chocolate chip, will he die?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favourite answer

    I'm sorry, but your dog will not survive. In the future please keep chocolate away from your dogs. 

    • Jimmy C
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

      untrue. do not worry the person.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 months ago

    no but dont let him eat anymore because if its more he might

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 months ago

    No, it'll be fine. My dog is always eating chocolate off my hands and will get mad if i don't give her some, but i only give her in small amounts. Nothing will happen (:

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jahal
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

    Only if it's a premature baby teacup poodle weighing in at 6 oz

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    If he's not dead now, he will be fine.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 months ago

    NO, it won't die. An average size dog has to eat a massive amount of chocolate to kill them.

    One ounce of milk chocolate per pound of dog is deadly. You dog did not get any where near that. Your dog will be just fine.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

    No, your dog will be fine. Just be more careful.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 7 months ago

    Usually no if its only one chocolate chip.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Sathi
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    From a single chocolate chip? That would be a first.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    i would hope not, call your vet and ask him about it, ive seen dogs eat pizza and they didnt die

    • sweetmamasam
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

      Pizza doesn't usually have chocolate on it!

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.