Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Who really cares about Cain Velasquez vs Brock Lesnar?

Who is it supposed to appeal to? Most wrestling fans don’t know who Cain is. Most MMA fans have no interest in seeing Cain face Brock in a fake fight. Who is this match for? 

“Additionally with the amount of UFC fighters who have tried to become professional wrestlers yet failed, I'd say UFC is far 'faker' then WWE.”

Once again, Groove Thing misses the mark. The entire point of this match is because Velasquez defeated Lesnar in a real fight. The question is, who would want to see them face off in scripted match? 

Not me. I can't stand a guy walking in off the street and getting a title match.

• Mr. Wrestling

At the same time Brock "Loser" leaves comes back an is handed a Title

i really do not care that much about that i want to see brock VS the Fein like how the fein was in hell in the cell

Not too many apparently, smackdown on Fox last week had 3.8 million viewers, their big cliff hanger was Brock winning the wwe championship and Cain coming out to challenge for it, smackdown this week only got 2.8 million viewers, they lost a million viewers with this ship.

You seem, really stuck on this.  A lot of people know who Cain Velasquez is and as PPV buy rates clearly indicate a lot more people know who Brock Lesnar, by WWE Crown Jewel the majority of viewers will know that Velasquez is the guy who defeat Lesnar in UFC for the heavyweight belt.  There you go.

Additionally with the amount of UFC fighters who have tried to become professional wrestlers yet failed, I'd say UFC is far 'faker' then WWE.