u asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 months ago

Why do people keep saying “no homo”?

As an upper middle class American I do intend to one day become a homeowner, and I will not be discouraged by measly internet trolls who feel the need to add “no homo” to the end of every statement. Frankly I find it quite unfunny and quite offensive as it will steer the younger generation away from owning homes. As for why people keep saying it, I believe it’s a government ploy to disrupt the housing market and keep millennials and teens locked up in apartments and condos so their poisonous cell phones can control them. So in conclusion, NO I will not be dissuaded from becoming a homeowner and now that I’ve informed the general public, your government ploy will fail.

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections?

cause they know it bothers you

I agree with you. By the way, have your been working out? Your bod looks tight. No homo.

No homo implies, “I do not support any other race that isn’t white”. #NoHomo 

It has nothing to do with home ownership. It is, in fact, a slur against the Honorable Order of Macintosh Operators. Basically it's PC fanboyism.

Good for you. You want a cookie? No homo

You my friend are brilliant.