My laptop looks like this, what do I do?

I was watching a movie on 123movies and later everything on my laptop started to look like this. I tried resetting and downloading antivirus apps like Avast, AVG, Malwarebytes but nothing works. is it a virus? my laptop is only 5 months old and its a hp ProBook. please help.

Get a Virus Remover.

• Pete L

It seems you are of the opinion there is only one computer operating system and just one layout for all omputers in the whole world. You are wrong, very very wrong. There are hundreds, even thousands when you consider customised settings and Linux operating systems. Here's my desktop :

I don't know if this will help, but its worth a shot. Clear your browser's history and cache. Sometimes if you go too long without clearing it, it can cause weird issues with websites.

In most browsers, press Ctrl Shift Del to bring up the clear history/cache menu.

You know, it would help immensely if you stated what the problem is instead of showing a picture and making us guess. Not everybody uses the same color scheme or uses the same defective web browser. The only possible issue I can see is the crossed out images, which is apparently caused by not having an up to date graphics driver installed.

• Enigma

reload the page