Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 month ago

Would they find this cute?

I am an actor in my late 20s who takes part in threater plays at a few theaters in San Francisco. Mostly the Marsh.

I recently started rehearsal for a play with a very talented young actor who has the lead. Tina who is 7 years old plays Sophia. Very good storyline with Sophia dealing with racism in her life. It is based on a story that did happen in the South recently.

The problem I am having is when I must give Sophia a spanking which is a very key part of the story. There is a good period of dialogue between her and I during this. She is a very talented young actor.

While rehearshing this part with Tina I have struggle making the spanking seem realistic. Tina's Mother offered to give me tips on "how to give a spanking" which the director liked

Her Mother first lifted up Tina's skirt entirely and not just the rear. I was doing it over the dress in rehearsal but her way exposes Tina's white nylon brief fully. I am sure that the audience will find this cute?

Tina Mother then told me how to hold her over my lap then paddle her on her panty for a minute or two. Simple as that she says.... you're now giving a spanking to a little girl.

So do you agree with that advice??

• Henry

No, that sounds awful, but we know the Japanese love that stuff like there's no tomorrow!

Elizabeth, the Mentally Ill troll who repeatedly spams this garbage.

• John P

Ask the director how he wants the spanking to bee seen. there may be child-care issues legally in the part of the world in which you will be performing. The mother might have shown you what she or her friends do in the way of spanking a young child, but you need to be squeaky clean and above any law-breaking when you portray it on stage.

So at least get the say-so of the director. If you have any friends in the legal profession, get opinions from them. Laws about such matters vary across the world, so never take as gospel anything you see on a site like this.

• bluebellbkk

John P, this asker has been posting for years with various scenarios about spanking small girls on their 'panty'. Please report whenever you see this stuff. He uses a variety of names when not Anonymous.

That is honestly just disgusting,speed read this,saw replays,slowly read it again,and I'm surprised u haven't gotten arrested yet as a pedophile

Reported.

As usual.

You are nauseating'.

• Tina

Reported. Please stop this.

• Cogito

Reported.  Your fetish is sick and disgusting.  And you're a liar.

Elisabeth, nobody is fooled by your anon posting.

Your posts are not cute or welcome. And the Marsh would be appalled to have you mention them in your posts. As a SF actor who has worked there I'm embarrassed for you.

There is no theater or play with an onstage spanking scene just you and your pedo pantie spanking spam.

• Stella

Please report this ongoing pedophile trolling