Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

3 months of Physical Therapy still hurting...?

I had fall off a trampoline about 4 months now and I’m still doing physical for 3 months now. I fell on my hip and side of my thigh my low back was hurting so bad. My doctor told me that I had lumbar strain but now the pain had  move to my side of my thigh and my buttocks . I can’t sit for along period of time or drive or even have sex with my boyfriend because I’m in pain.  I have my days that I’m not hurting. I have tingling in my feet and legs I know that is nerves.  And I have made some improvement but I’m still hurting. And I’m thinking about giving up physical therapy because I’m not getting better soon as I should. My bill is getting higher and higher. 

• Eva

Sounds like you have sciatica. Did your doctor do x-rays? Have you seen your doctor again since the original visit? If not, you need to make an appointment. If you haven't had improvement in 3 months, there's something else going on.

• Tavy

If it hurts then it is not doing you any good. your body needs time to heal, it does not need pulling about on a regular basis.

Stop.

• k w

you need vitamins and minerals,several times a day 5-8 times for 2 months or more, find ionic minerals, and take them several times a day as well. drugs are dangerous.

[ bedtime, wakeup, breakfast, lunch, dinner ] is 5 easy ones for you, maybe that 's the max for you, maybe not...your call....