Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 12 months ago

What is the stupidest or silliest thing you did, when you were a kid?

• edward

I thought that cars were stationary objects and the roads moved, not cars

When I was in 6th grade, I showed my d*ck to the whole class, including girls (the teacher was away). Holy ****, how stupid was I.

• J

Can't remember it was all kid stuff.

When I was around ten or eleven years old, I saw my friend prop herself on the stairwell and slide down on it. I decided to try this out myself but before I slid down, I heard the voice of one of the staff members tell me to get off the stairwell and so I did.

I used to think planes were cutting open the sky and the plane exhaust was sky stuffing.

I use to love throwing rocks at cars. I was pretty efficient at hitting my targets. :)

When I was 15 I smoked a fag during the two minute silence at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday.

Repeat something that wasn't true as though it were true, and watch that story spiral out of control.

• Aaron

Oh, too many to mention. I was always messing around LOL