Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

My project title is "What is Global Warming (GW) and does GW bring along any problem in Hong Kong". Can you suggest some content to include?

When the sea level starts to rise, much of Hong Kong will be under water.

• dgktk

Thanks for suggesting the point

Yes I can...global warming is the result of geo magnetic reversal. Or as some call it-a polar flip. Not long ago true north was located in Canada. For years true north has been moving westward. Soon true north will be in Siberia & continue to move until it becomes true south. Due to pollution reaching the atmosphere has caused matters to accelerate. Therefore areas that are cold will become warm. Areas like Hawaii will become cold. Compasses needles will point to the south when "the polar flip" completes.

I suggest studying a real problem with real consequences cause your GW ain't it.

Some research has been done into effects and local changes for Hong Kong.

http://www.csr-asia.com/report/report_cc_challenge...

There's not much I can suggest given global warming is hoax invented by the globalists as an excuse to impose their authoritarian one-world government.