A asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

Poll: Would Israelis accept one-state solution?

Shalom everyone, I really want to say hello and peace to all my friends in Israel. I 'm egyptian who once hated Israel, but now I know you guys are our neighbors and friends, we can't and shouldn't hate each other. I also feel ashamed of what Hamas and Hezbolla the terrorist groups are doing, they definitely do no represent arabs or muslims, they're just militia that are trying to destroy the peace our nations are having together.

Back to the question, I'm really interested in your opinions! go ahead

BTW, i do respect jews and ackhnowldge their rights to have their own country though, so you can say I support israel as an integrated country in the middle east. Because jews are basically our cousins, we share some genes! you know. I hope you understand that. also I am sure 90% of people in our nations have the same point of view as well.

You know, I am talking about win-win situation here. jews, christians and muslims should be best allies, and live in peace. I mean, it's called Abrahamic reilgions for a reason. We have so much in common, at least compared to other religions and other ethnicity. 

yes, but how can they when are stabbed, attacked etc.. by terrorist?

• A1 month agoReport

terrorists are cowards, they can be easily defeated. Then peace will be available t o good citizens out there.

• Yes

Well, this is a loaded question because they absolutely would. Their "one state solution" is from the Nile to the Euphrates, a thing that is known as "Greater Israel". It is one of the top goals of the Zionists, and by supporting Zionism like you are you are supporting this as well. Do you even realise what a genocidal terroristic Jewish-Supremacist illegal "state" Israel really is? I don't think you do... People seem to not realise the difference between "terrorism" and "self-defense". Hamas and Hezbollah are NOT terrorist groups LOL... It's like you've been smoking the CNN/Zionist Western-Media crack pipe. The terrorists are Israel, not those who are defending themselves from aggression. They are not your friends nor a good "neighbour". They want to destroy you, they do not value your life at all. You are ignorant to believe they want peace. The only "Solution" is to send all of the Invading Shlomowitz's back to Poland where they belong, and make them leave Palestine for good...

• Robert

@ "A" - Please consider rebutting "Palestinian" Arab propaganda more often !

Well 1 State would favor Israel - so they would. But that doesn't help Palestine.

• saggi

I can tell you why Israeli arabs wouldn't accept it

More citizens means more welfare checks which I doubt arab Israeli citizens would be happy to share and make due with less just for the new citizens to have enough. You would think that Israeli arabs be more pro Palestinian, but just as long as it's not on their expense

• BMCR

First clearly define what you mean by "one state solution".

Secondly, I think that all current discussion on a peace process with *any* suggested outcome to be largely hypothetical since due to the "facts on the ground" there isn't going to be a peaceful solution for at least a generation.

• Robert

(I have put neither any TU nor TD against the answer.)

I hope they will

• D J

Israel will not have peace as long as their are people who wish to wipe them from the Earth. Non Jews can live in peace in Israel, if they choose. Those who hate Jews will never stop hating, which is terribly sad.

• A.J.

A One-state solution initial plan has begun and is not on equal rights terms.

Although "Citizens" has one vote each, Israel has made a distinction between Jewish and other people. There are currently disagreements about this.

The problem with a one-state solution is the high birth rates making an overpopulated West Bank and Gaza.

Israel is committed as a Jewish state.

Without getting into all the details, which can be looked up, if you combine Israel, West Bank, and Gaza, if not immediate for voting age, then eventually, Muslim adults will outnumber Jewish.

A one-state equal rights loses Jewish control and is considered unacceptable.

A one-state apartheid is planned in the background as is part of the USA split between Republicans and Democrats.

A two state solution fails also between Gaza and West Bank are not geographically connected.

Egypt fears terrorism by Hamas of Gaza also and closed that border.

Israel closed the Israeli-Gaza border also.

Each may have a controlled gate and constantly search and destroy tunnels.

Also, against UN resolutions, Israel supported Jewish settlements in the West Bank and made Muslim Arab expansion there difficult.

Three-state solution?

The world's negotiating geniuses could not create an acceptable solution that guarantees peace and a Jewish State.

Media and activity in Palestinian territory is still war-like so Israel mainstains tight control and a strong military.

Excluding alliances and nuclear, military capability:

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing....

Israel is #17 just ahead of North Korea. The middle east assessed order is

Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Israel, Saud Arabia, Syria, Iraq, UAE, Yeman, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Lebanon

• Robert

Contributor A.J. wrote: "Israel has made a distinction between Jewish and other people": That is false. Any Israeli citizens can vote at age 18, and there are Arab lawmakers.

All that is required for there to be "peace in the middle east" is for the muslims to stop trying to murder the Israelis.

i would hope they would