Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 month ago

Is it possible to have side effects from having raw sex one week from having sex?

Me and my fiancee are trying to have a baby. She says she's been feeling like she gotta throw up, dizzy, nauseous, etc. All this is from us having raw sex for the first time a week ago and we still are doing it. 

Hi there!

Firstly, to get pregnant, you will need to determine when she ovulates (she can only get pregnant if she released an egg when you had sex, protected or not, it only works if there was an egg) this can be done 2 ways. Ovulation predictor kits (opks) will show when her hormones rise, right before ovulation, she can also take basal body temperature, Do some research on that b4 u try temping.

Best to have intercourse a few times in the 5 days leading up to ovulation.

For after ovation -A fertilized egg will implant 6-12 days past ovulation, then it can take up to 3 days for the pregnancy hormones to rise and be detected in urine (for a preg test) which also includes any symptoms caused by HCG

My pms (pre menstrual symptoms) that come b4 my period, caused by progesterone- mimic pregnancy symptoms so this isn't something I put much faith in as a lot of them are similar to preg signs.

I hope this helps & yes, I have been trying WAY too long. I could teach a class at this point 😉

Are you sure your wife is ready for a child? Are you sure that your not using birth control? Maybe your still on birth control and you just don't know it.

Anyway raw sex should be left to others. So take it out of her mouth and put it where it counts.

• John P

The early symptoms of pregnancy in many females are often very mild, and may not start for several, weeks after the moment of conception (usually about 5 days after having sex). So what your fiancée is suffering may not be indications of pregnancy.

You can buy pregnancy tests in pharmacies and supermarkets. Read the instructions carefully.

Do you speak English?

• helene

It's too early for pregnancy symptoms.

But it's perfectly possible (not to mention common) to imagine that anything she feels is a pregnancy symptom.

• Nathan

It sounds like she is pregnant.

Side effects from sex? There really are no known side effects from sex. There is no reason sex would make anyone feel dizzy or nauseous unless they were using drugs and sex. Your question really does not make sense.

If you are asking about early pregnancy symptoms a week after sex the answer is no. You sound rather young and uneducated about sex.