Billandhiscats asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Can you recall seeing an adult person having a tantrum ?

• Joe

Yeah it was really strange and uncomfortable. I later found out she was borderline.

Yes. My grandpa people at the grocery store whenever they are using food stamps and people at ssi complaining they don't have enough money and a can of bear falls from her purse. That actually happened by the way.

Yes I can do that.

Oh, yes. Try working in at a retail store in Customer Service. My two daughters both work retail and every Sunday they entertain the family with their horror stories. I once witnessed a customer so unhappy with the electronic store return policy that she pulled out the cables from the backs of all the desk computers. Then she smashed her own computer onto the floor and screamed very loudly about how awful our store was, and that she'd never come back! A few people clapped when they heard that.

yes, ive seen them have one

• ?

Keep watching Trump on TV.

yes, ive seen them do that

• KTJoe

Its called; losing one's mind, going-off, smoking bad weed.

Yes. It does happen sometimes.

Why is this in the Dental section? Anyway, yes, me, I do it quite often in my car, I'm fed up with traffic and driving.