Gloria H asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

When I first subscribed to WWE network it was only 9.99,now all of a sudden there is a tax,REALLY,why didn't they say to began with..?

If it keeps going up,I will drop them..

Advertising $9.99 + tax doesn't look good.

I dont have the WWE Network. and did you know that you can watch all the WWE ppvs even if you dont have the WWE Network? you can watch all WWE ppvs for free on Watchwrestling.in. and you dont have to sign up, you can watch them even if you do not have an account. i watch all WWE ppvs for free on Watchwrestling.in on my Xbox One. if you want to watch them for free on Watchwrestling.in, go on Google and type free WWE ppvs. and then click on the one that says Watchwrestling.in.

maybe they put in the tax later

WWE Network has always been $9.99 + Tax, just like any other subscription service. 

I'm sure they disclosed the full pricing in the documents everyone just skips over when signing up.