I want to start dancing?

I want to start pole dancing, (not sexually, just athletically), but I know my parents would never buy me a pole because they would think I am going to use it for inappropriate reasons. What should I do??

You should try to convince your parent why you want to buy a pole. I know it is quite difficult.

Push ups, or? If you have access to a garage, hang a rope, it's the same, yet more powerful, you would need to not only control yourself, but the rope as well.

Type this in on google Circus high rope dancing, then pole dancing, YouTube them both, one is erotic, the other is exotic, which one are you striving for?

Maybe show her this ... I love this... so artistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWEmDs6lGuo

Youtube thumbnail

maybe you should just ask them, they might surprise you

• marty

Wait until you grow up and can make your own decisions. There are many other ways to stay fit and athletic, why did you choose pole dancing? Your parents are right again as usual.

• I dont have5 months agoReport

I'm not trying to stay fit, I chose pole dancing because it's something that I feel I would really enjoy, but at this point it doesn't matter because I wound up asking my mom and she said she'll see where she can find someone to install it.

• hamel5

Do some other type of dancing that doesn't require a weight bearing pole installed in the home. A pole that would tell friends and relatives , ".... yeah , our daughter is training to be a stripper." I'm sure that you mean well, but this isn't a fight that you're going to win.

i would ask your parents anyways, they might surprise you

• I dont have5 months agoReport

Thank you! Thats what I ended up doing, and she said she's going to find someone to get me lessons.