Shadow
Shadow asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do I view the questions I asked on the mobile version of Yahoo Answers?

If you go here you should find them. https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=...

The system is not working well while they are reforming the site. But if it does works you can find your questions and answers on your profile activity page. There are two places you can find the profile activity page, Either by clicking on your avatar or your username just under notifications. You will see a category called My Questions. Just chick out your questions here and if you do not see it then someone reported it and it was removed. Make sure you put your phone on desktop mode when you do this.

• Tic-Tac-Toe

. In most cases To switch from tablet mode back to desktop mode, tap or click the Action Center icon in the taskbar to bring up a list of quick settings for your system. Then tap or click the Tablet mode setting to toggle between tablet and desktop mode. It is usually a set of lines i.e. IIIII

Left click or tap your user name on THIS question. DO NOT left click or tap your avatar. Your device and your browser need to be in desktop MODE no matter if you are using a desktop PC or mobile device. Desktop View is a different thing.

You can go to notifications and click on a question that you answered, or just go to any question that you answered. Press on your own user and it should take you to the Q&A page.

• LAN

I recommend doing it visually. I have a heck of a time getting the telepathic circuits at this site to work properly.

• Don't listen to those idiots.

There appears to be a glitch with the mobile version, normally you will have a profile in front of your actual Yahoo Answers account. Last week I was able to swipe the first profile page over to the right of the screen, and that revealed your Yahoo Answers account with all your questions & answers.

Now the swipe thing doesn't appear to be working. I have NO clue on how to find my Q&A on mobile either.

• Scotty1 month agoReport

• Sharon

Click on your avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page.

• CarolOklaNola

Don't listen to her. She's been giving outdated directions for years. 

• Lujk

if you go into your profile just click on your questions

• CarolOklaNola

You have 2 profiles, not one. Your user name should take you to your YA activity profile where your questions and answers are. Tour avatar will take you to your Yahoo profile.