i recived a corrected 1099div form that increased my tax owed by 12.00 do i have to amend taxs?

4 Answers

  • DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    this is a good question!

  • 1 month ago

    Well yes, because you owe additional tax.

  • NA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    If you do not amend, you will eventually get a letter stating you forgot this amount. The bill will include interest and penalties.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Meh...if the IRS catches it they will just send you a correction notice with a bill.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.