Internet speed problem. Please help!?

Hi, I have been having problem with my internet speed. I am connected to my 5G WiFi Network through a WiFi Adapter (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BKVB4KK/ref=p... and it's only giving me around 70 Mbps Download and 12 Mbps upload speed, but on the other hand I connected my phone to the same 5G network and it gave me around 240 Mbps Download and 12 Mbps Upload speed (Used the same location in the house to conduct the speed test).  

I have tried reinstalling different drivers, changing ports on my Laptop. Please let me know if there is something(s) I missed. Thank You! 

My guess is your laptop wifi adapter is not as good. You could purchase a usb dongle adapter that may give you better performance.

• Lv 7

there are many factors determining speed.

how are you testing speed?

it's also possible your phone's antenna is more powerful. have you tested how much packet loss you are getting?

you may have bitcoin miner installed, check the pc