Mika asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

I accidentally plucked almost all of my nose hairs and idk what to do and I don't wanna die or get an infection help?

I accidentally plucked almost all of my nose hairs and I had no idea how bad it was until after I did it. I'm freaking out because nearly every website says that I'm basically going to get an infection that could lead to death. Please help I don't know what to do now I don't wanna die

Just too funny. When you get older you'll be plucking that stuff more often than you want to. It's one of the ironies of life. As you get older your hair stops growing where you want it to and sprouts from everywhere you don't want it.

It will grow back before you know it. Nothing to worry about.

• audrey

Knowing the pain involved in plucking nose hairs, how could you "accidentally" pluck too many? But you'll be fine. Like the other user said, you're being way overly dramatic.

Yeah it's not good to pluck nose hairs, but don't worry they will grow back in a few weeks. You won't die in that time.

• patty

u r being overly dramatic.

Cool story, bro.

it ok..................................

You'll be fine, the hairs are to filter the small particles in the air. Just try not to get to close to debris of any sort.