Andrew asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Can you eat chocolate on a diet?

Tell me, is it sometimes possible to eat milk chocolate in the morning, and will this not affect the figure?

(about 10 grams of chocolate)

Favorite Answer

Diets are different, including chocolate.

But my answer is no.

Can you eat chocolate on a diet?

Diets are a different thing. There is no includes chocolate. So I have no answer.

No, avoid chocolate on a diet as chocolate contains high quantity of sugar, fat high in calories, it will cause weight gain and negative impacts on your good health.

Check your diet sheet, all good ones should have chocolate listed on them.

• Fred

No the crispy cream diet does not work.

• Ryan

Depends on literally everything else about your nutrition and exercise habits. You definitely can consume 10g of milk chocolate and still make significant progress.

dark chocolate if it fits in your calories

There is a chocolate brand called Lily's which is sweetened with Stevia, not sugar.

https://www.amazon.com/LILYS-Chocolate-Variety-Coc...

I eat 20g chocolate most days and I've lost 61lb so far this year by calorie counting. You'll be absolutely fine and in fact by not depriving yourself of foods you enjoy you're more likely to succeed.

Not recommended but once can't be bad.