Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 1 month ago

Is Turkey gonna have problems for what it's doing ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Nope.  They cut a deal with Trump and everyone's getting what they want.  Except the Kurdish people.  They are being exterminated.  Smart president we have...

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yeah, for a while. But the shitgibbon got orders from Vlad to walk away. Donnie's shamed America again. Some of the other damage he's done can be fixed in the next 40 years. This is forever. Even after the shitgibbon is gone, there's now the danger that we'll make the same mistake again in the future.

• 1 month ago

Yes, when the Kurds free ISIS members

The Writing is on the Wall

Believe me

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why is this in Science and Math? Turkey will get kicked out of NATO if enough member countries demand them to stop bombing people regardless if they were US allies.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It should, but don't count on the orange disgrace to do anything. Fat Donnie is working under Putin's commands, and Putin has ordered Trump to let the Turks do that in exchange for Erdogan giving NATO military secrets to the Russians.

• 1 month ago

Not from Donald Trump, but perhaps other countries, or even the US, eventually. the Turks (even though called Ottomans at the time) have performed genocide in the past with little consequence, and seem to have been given Trump's approval before acting this time. Trump is a fool.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, when it finds out that it might be cooked!

• 1 month ago

It sounds like everyone that's been involved in that region or is meddling in that region is going to have problems.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I think it will my friend.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.