Walipmemo asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Can a creature live in your stomach?

I really have strong feelings in my stomach and that hurts me because it raises my blood pressure and makes my heart beat faster. Could some creature live in my stomach? Because in the stomach is where it begins. 

Trollololololol

• Edna

Did you ever see the movie "Alien"? Maybe you've got an alien creature living in your stomach.

It's called being pregnant.. or  did you ever see the movie "Alien" ??  either way try to stay away from a building with a sign that says, "Planned Parenthood"  they have little plans on you being a parent.. 

As far as I know, only microorganisms can live in the stomach, and not many of those. But worms can live in the intestines and other parasites elsewhere, such as in the liver.

Sometimes, vaccinated people have active measles in their stomach. Also worms are possible.

If you are a lady, a creature could be living in your stomach and may soon pop out of your Virginia.

• Tuto2 months agoReport

that's right! ...unless you did it up the Arkansass. In that case you're in the clear.

There are lots of things living in your stomach. Some are beneficial while others are not.

You need bacteria in your gut to help with digestion.

Your stool has e. Coli.

Perhaps a tapeworm in the intestines?????