How do I copy & paste on Acer Chromebook?

• Andy T

Same as every other computer and OS (except Macs, they were and are always the odd one out) by Ctrl C and V or by a more pedestrian mousy way.

just like all computers, ctrl c and ctrl v. If you want to select something highlighted, touch the mousepad with two fingers.

same as on any other Windows machine

FL Studio or Blender? I equally love animation and music but I don't have that much time to master both

Same as you do on Windows. Highlight the item in question, press Ctrl+C and it's copied. Go to where you want to paste it and press Ctrl+V. That pastes it in.

Press Ctrl C to copy. Then press Ctrl V to paste.

Press the Ctrl and the C keys at the same time. This will automatically copy the text and store it while waiting for you to paste it somewhere else. Step 3: Head over to the place you want to paste the text, and select this area so your cursor is there. Then press the Ctrl and V keys at the same time.

I dont know.......