4 days left before final arts exam what should I do ?

It's a multiple choice questions.Any tips so I can focused and memorize keywords before exam ?

Topic 1-6

It's not too late.

To turn studying into a game, follow this advice.

Studying will become fun for you - with no stress.

From the dollar store, get file cards... the kind made for a rolodex. They must be this kind, because you will need to shuffle them.

- When you're in class, pay attention and keep your textbook open to where the teacher is speaking. Put a check beside the paragraph that s/he is referring to.

Since you didn't do this, go back to the chapters you're being tested on and check what you think was gone over in class.

- At home, read the paragraph beside the checkmark again and create a question from it. Put it in terms YOU can clearly understand.

- On the front of one of the rolodex cards write the question.

Put the answer on the back.

- Repeat until you have 20 or 30 cards for a chapter from your text book.

- PUT THE BOOK AWAY and test yourself.

- Ask yourself the questions. Make two piles - the “i know it” pile and the “I don’t know it” pile. You must know the answer immediately for it to go into the 'I know it' pile.

Shuffle. Repeat.

Keep doing this until all the cards are in the "I know it" pile.

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Or word will get out and you won’t look like a genius.

PS. If you're told to take notes, it means what the teacher is saying is NOT in the book. Take good notes and then write cards for them later.