Groove Thing asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

What do you think about the WWE Draft so far?

RAW: Becky Lynch, The O.C, Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton, Ricochet, Bobby Lashley, Alexa Bliss, Kevin Owen, Natalya, The Viking Raiders, Nikki Cross and The Street Profits

Smackdown!: Roman Reigns, 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt, Sasha Banks, Braun Strowman, Lacey Evans, The Revival, Lucha House Party and Heavy Machinery.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Nobody really moved anywhere except a few people and it was full of jobbers.

• They did make it seem like a Bigger Deal than it has been in the past by having "War Rooms" for Fox Sports and USA Network and soliciting opinions from College Football Insiders, NFL Insiders. It seemed to me that Raw wasted a Draft Pick when they did not draft Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross as a Tag Team. It seemed to me that you can break up Tag Teams once you have them on your Brand. What this Draft also showed is that you can Draft a Faction and make that be 1 Draft Pick. As you point out Raw got AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson for the cost of 1 Draft Pick.

• 2 months ago

Interested to see how this sets up and rest of the year and Wrestlemania

• 2 months ago

Don’t they normally do this in the spring, do they think having a draft for the second episode of smackdown on Fox is going to bring ratings, lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The draft itself was fun last night with the phony FOX and USA executives in their draft rooms. The results don't matter much.

• Candle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Outside of Kevin Owens I see no draft picks for Raw, just a confirmation of their previous roster. Smackdown did similar with a handful of names, but took more than one from Raw.

• 2 months ago

Not a fan only because I thought it was a draft where RAW could draft anyone from Smackdown and Smackdown could draft anyone from RAW. When the first 2 picks were RAW is keeping Becky and Smackdown is keeping Reigns I thought "um...ok good for them...". They also mentioned the chance of trades, but no deadline to make a trade after the draft is done. Kind of sloppy so far.

• 2 months ago

Guess The Fiend/Seth rollins feud is officially over because rollins will obviously stay on raw, how dumb and no resolution to their feud.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looks like Smackdown has won so far. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.