Is it ok to cry ?

Me and my friends have our own band I'm the lead singer we sing everything from country to rock we even have songs of our own. One of my friends asked me if we can sing I Can Only Imagine in memory for her daughter who was just born but died shortly after. I love to do that one but it brings me to tears every time I watched the movie I cried like a baby during the movie. I never knew that kind of stuff could happen to famous people to. I don't even know the band Mercy Me that well except for that one song it's been played a lot of my family funerals. We played it at my cousin's funeral who passed this spring it was her favorite song too. I don't know if I can sing it without tearing up we're doing our concert on Tuesday. Is it ok to cry while performing ? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Sorry about your friends daughter. Crying will add emotion to the performance. It's fine.

• Logan
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes and that is certainly a song to cry to.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lying and impersonation are violations here.

Get help for your MPD and pathological problem with telling the truth.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tears are evidence of our humsnity

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Fantastic if it's a sad song. Don't worry about it. Shows you get into your songs rather than just singing them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stupid repeating troll.....

• 2 months ago

Of course, to hold back tears means you have have no heart

• Darby
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

There is no band, and the OP is not a singer. No one's daughter or cousin died. For over 7 YEARS the OP has been using multiple accounts to post made-up stories and asks if it's "ok to cry." This has earned him the nickname on Y!A as the "crying troll."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.