Why would a driver screech his car tires right after you finish crossing the road just because you didn't walk fast?
- ErikLv 711 months agoFavourite answer
- Anonymous11 months ago
Impatience. Give him dirty look and Stop in the crosswalk., He Wont do anything. These guys just have Big mouths, loud pipes, Small peckers. If you are hit, , you can sue for millions.
- Trump 2020Lv 711 months ago
More than likely, you were PURPOSELY walking extra slow just to pi $ $
him off. Better be careful doing that, as there are people out there crazy enough to hit the gas and run your behind over.
- thebax2006Lv 711 months ago
Because they didn't know you were disabled and couldn't walk. What were you doing? Being an ***?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Phil MLv 711 months ago
Maybe because you walked out in front of him.
- jimanddottaylorLv 711 months ago
Indicating he was in a hurry and that you inconvenienced him
- pollyLv 711 months ago
Maybe he'll be at the same crossing at the same time tomorrow & you could ask him yourself