Joaquin Phoenix or Heath Ledger, who was the better Joker?

I personally think Joaquin was better. I feel like the only reason people pick Heath is cause they feel sorry for him cause he passed away

It's a stigma to mention someone who has passed... but the question was asked and the question shall be answered...

Joaquin is one of the most devoted actors... 

I remember when he made everyone think he had gone insane... going into a rap career and getting into yelling matches with hecklers... and then suddenly revealing that it was all an act... 

...and he dropped 50+ pounds for this role.

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said.

The movie is unreal.

I know a lot have been worried that it may glorify violence, but... if people only see that then they don't really understand the movie. 

I've never seen a movie really efficiently portray a character who had such a horrible life.

Napoleon Dynamite goes there... but keeps it G-rated.

This movie doesn't hold back. 

Of course Heath Ledger❤

Heath Ledger, hands down. He pulled that role off like it was natural for him......but in reality anything but.....he went to a dark place for that role...... he deserved the Oscar he got, even after he passed away. He earned it.

Heather Ledger,,why so serious

Heath ledger it was so natural and not forced acting .

Heath Ledger was the better Joker

I can’t answer that right now as I haven’t seen the new Joker movie

Joaquin Phoenix because he seems to be a more realistic character

Joaquin Pheonix sucked as the joker, hes dumb, slow, airheaded, comes of as retarded, not only in real life but in the movie as well. When i was watching the movie i wasnt sure if he was acting retarded on purpose or just being himself. Joker is supposed to be smart, Juaquin played him as dumb and gullible and it was not believeable because a Joker that dumb can not compete with batman. Plus he was too old, by the time batman grows up the Joker would be a 65 year old grandpa.

Now lets talk about Heath Ledgers Joker, he was corny, childish, way too exagerated, way too smart, in general rounchy with stupid quotes everytime he opened his mouth

Jack Nicholson was the best Joker, he was perfect, and came off as a true psycho. He was smart, funny, scary, and did it all withouth being corny

• perfectlybaked

You didn't get the movie man. The lead-up to him going so evil was supposed to be that way. He wasn't supposed to be some pristine hero and dilapidated Gotham was totally intentional. 

Heath Ledger. I prefer the psycho joker over the incel joker.