What does this mean?

I was talking to a girl  then she said she was busy with a family  emergency.  I said we can chat later if she want . Then she put 🙏 please , I'm sorry. What does that mean

To pray for her..........

I think she used the emergency to get rid of you. Forget her. Thre's more fishin the sea.

• -

later dude ..........

It means she really wants you to understand she can't talk right now but she does still wanna talk to you later. She has to deal with the family emergency first.

• Alan H

She wants you to pray for her and her family.......and contact her later.

She doesn't want to chat with you

🖕🖕🖕

She is asking you to pray for the person of the emergency and she is sorry she had to go.

I assume she means "please" meaning yes Please we will talk later......!

I,m sorry meaning she is sorry and apologising that she cant talk right now because of the family emergency! 

It means to pray for her, those are praying hands.

Perhaps her vagina was having a farting problem. But she definitely wants you to call her later to chat.