How many side dishes if any do you serve with dinner?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Jane
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

I think the sides can be as delicious as the main sometimes! Like I love home made bread next to an easy cheap soup, it makes the dish. Also love veg sides to meat such as cheesy potato mash, roasties, yorkshire puds, glazed carrots, pumpkin puree, garlicky chard or kale, roasted cauliflower, roasted beetroot.

Also love mezze and tapas where you get loads of little dishes of delicious things to choose from, each of which could be considered a 'side' but delicious in their own right.

• 4 weeks ago

burgers fries soups salads macorini and cheese cornbread

• 4 weeks ago

How fancy do you want to be? I say one is enough

• 4 weeks ago

Actually make Two dishes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • abcdef
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Having a crowd for Canadian Thanksgiving dinner. Soup, protein (two choices) potatoes (two kinds), three veggie dishes, home made rolls and dessert. While I love to cook, I get help with the sides, but I do the rest.

• 1 month ago

one buttered corn it goes with everything

• 1 month ago

Two, occasionally a second vegetable.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One starch one veg maybe dessert maybe salad.

• 1 month ago

i dont eat at home much but thats up to you how many you want to serve

• 1 month ago

Usually none, it just depends. We often do burgers topped with stuff, no bun, and no sides. We'll also do a lot of soups, but not with bread or salad or anything like that. If we're doing something like a steak, I'll do up a veggie side real quick.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.