Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Would you consider my face fat? I am trying to lose weight?

Disgusting People

• Orla C

The angle that this photo is taken at doesn't help. I don't think your face is fat at all. Some people just have wide faces.

No. You just have natural looking chubby cheeks🤷🏻‍♀️ Not fat like a fat face. It’s just natural cheeks. Not fat.

Bdjsjzjzjzjsjsjsjsjsjjsjzshhdhd

its ok. pretty but scary

Kellie you are just the same assss that spams this crap daily!

• Alfred

clearly NO...  the  opposite is the truth....

Go to a naturopath if you can afford it or your insurance pays for it. If it’s not just a result of your particular genetically determined facial structure, they might be able to help. (Maybe you have a significant Pisces influence in your chart, astrologically?. I think I once read that they tend to have rounded faces..)

• Marc

I think picture lighting and angle are important. There are pics of me that I hate and there are pics of me that i think are great and it all depends on lighting and angle...and my mood. SO its hard to say one way or the other becasue you and your pic may be likenesses but you may look very different in person with different angles and different lighting.

i dont think so

you're just a horrible person, all fat included

update- then shut your stupid mouth. no one cares. you post yourself time and again, you're ugly, and no one likes you. GO AWAY

• Dill4 weeks agoReport

Anon.. I'm sure you are a beautiful person. Please be kind to yourself and others.