Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Is my life worth living anymore?

i just don't know sometimes.. i need, not want, to be a girl and i'm already 26.. i wish i got surgery already to have a vagina so i can feel confident about myself and stop feeling so hurt... and there's sayings like "pussy sells" or "sex sells" and that's why i wonder if my life is WORTH living.. i wonder if i'm valued too? i see other girls become famous too, and i always wanted to be famous since i was a teen.. i feel like the people in Arizona where i live don't wanna help me get a vagina because i'm older than 25.. i don't want to be sad and have suicidal thoughts anymore, i just want to be a happy girl... Even when i'm out in public, i hear voices make fun of me and laugh at me.. They say things like i'm a ****** playing dressup and that i should be a guy again, even with some annoying laugh that mocks me... i don't know what to do anymore... i thought i would have a Disney outcome where some guy becomes my best friend and always there for me to make me happy, then we would've became more than friends.. but the guy i liked ended up blocking my number...

i

Don't get me wrong, i dont just want sex, but it is awesome.. i just want to feel better about myself so i can focus on living my life instead of thinking about dying...

• Edna

Well, Bruce Jenner was in his 60's when he got his vagina, and you're only 26; so what's stopping you?.

If you're absolutely certain that you want to transition into a woman, then seek out a doctor who does that kind of surgery and get the process started.

The FIRST thing you're going to have to do is see a psychiatrist for counseling. The doctors are going to INSIST on that, as the first step. Then, you're going to have to live as a woman and dress as woman for a couple of years before any surgery will be done, to see if you can psychologically hack it.

I hope you have a boat load of money; you're going to need it. It's going to cost several 1000 just to get breast implants in both breasts; then a few more 1000 for cosmetic surgery on your face to make you look more feminine; not to mention the life-long hormone replacement therapy you're going to need. We're not even talking yet about the cost of genital surgery.

Before you have genital surgery, you have to be ABSOLUTELY certain this is what you really want. The other things can be reversed; genital surgery can't be. Many men transition, and then find out their life hasn't turned out to be the dream they thought it was going to be; but then it's too late.

You're life is worth living! I would suggest seeing a therapist because that has helped me go through some tough times in my transition. I felt the same way that I was never going to find anyone, but I moved on from that obstacle because there s someone out there for everyone. I would suggest moving to another trans friendly community in another state, filling your life with others in your same situation can help a lot. Don t listen to these *** hats that post joke comments.

I think you should check out some YouTube videos before going for that surgery, and yes see a doctor first. You might not really be a tranny.

Before any doctor would agree to gender reassignment surgery, they'll want you to see a psychiatrist for therapy so maybe that's what you should start with. You're fixated on one aspect of your life (admittedly a big one) to the exclusion of everything else. Even if you were to have the surgery, there's no guarantee that you're going to find a guy who will accept you and live happily ever after.

i think it is and maybe you should get some help if you feel that way

Sounds sad. But I will point out that an operation will only change one small part of you. You will still be 'you'. When you value yourself on the basis of your selling sex or pussy selling, I think there are deeper problems that you might want to face.

• Kyle

maybe consider seeing a therapist. sometimes just talking things with a licensed person can help figure things out. lots of people of all mental stages see therapists and it doesn't always mean you're insane.

• Henry

How could anyone be sad. They have K-pop, electroswing, arabic deep house, lofi, K-dramas and anime now!