Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 1 month ago

Best tips for travelling/how not to get ill?

I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend for a week (first holiday together) which I'm very anxious about. It's a 3 and a half hour flight and whenever I fly anywhere I always get ill for the first few days if the holiday and violently sick... Anyone else get this and could possibly recommend the best travel medications/tips for travelling?

Thanks

• MS

Are you getting motion sick? Try something like Dramamine and/or Sea Bands.

Planes are full of germs though, so it could be that you easily catch bugs when you fly. Wipe down your seat, armrests, and tray with antibacterial wipes. Bring hand sanitizer along.

• drip

Travel medication?? For motion sickness? I stick to Dramamine. You could also ask you doctor for prescription motion sickness meds. My doctor says Dramamine works just as well.

Cold or flu? Wash your hands consistency throughout the trip. Immediately after going through security. Those bins you put your stuff in are full of germs. Wash your hands every chance you get. Bring Lysol wipes with you. Wipe every surface- lap tray, arm rests. Wear a mask on board. I have a long scarf I wear. Once on board I have it over my mouth. Looks a little less weird. Some say a nasal saline spray helps prevent picking up something. And other say start taking vitamins C before the trip.

Just found this

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/flu-season-how-to-a...