happydawg asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

I want to go on vacation by myself. Should I?

My husband is 13yrs older than me, and has been having health problems. He got drunk & urinated on the couch and I had to throw it out, He pooped in the shower, and left it for me to clean up.. says he forgot. He is a hoarder and nothing is going to stop him. I asked him to keep it in the basement, and now its full so he is clogging my upstairs closets and has our garage full. I want a break. Do you think I should go alone? Vacation is already booked.

• Bee V2

Yes you should go alone. You shouldn't have to be playing baby sitter with your husband. Though it would be a good idea for someone to check up on him while you're gone.

• happydawg

He's going to be 69 yrs old next month. He has a lot of health problems.

• Jahal

You got attention for being a gross troll Feel better?

Now rearrange the furniture in your trailer.....⛺

Troll. You don't even get laid much less anything else.

wreck it up mate live it matey

• Ocimom

Go alone. And get some mental help for your husband.

yes travel as much as u can

Not going to work is it really? You'd have no-one to moan about and no-one to troll either.

I thought you were going to a wedding by yourself and were planning on running into your ex husband. That changed?

Two ignorant husband in a row - might be a record.

I'd be gone and not on vacation.

• Eva

By all means, and you might consider not coming back.

1. Why is this question under "Dogs"?

2. Has your husband seen a psychologist? He's clearly mentally ill, or losing his mind.

3. Strangers who don't know you can't guess what would happen if you left for vacation without him.