happydawg asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

I want to go on vacation by myself. Should I?

My husband is 13yrs older than me, and has been having health problems. He got drunk & urinated on the couch and I had to throw it out, He pooped in the shower, and left it for me to clean up.. says he forgot. He is a hoarder and nothing is going to stop him. I asked him to keep it in the basement, and now its full so he is clogging my upstairs closets and has our garage full. I want a break. Do you think I should go alone? Vacation is already booked.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Bee V2
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Best answer

Yes you should go alone. You shouldn't have to be playing baby sitter with your husband. Though it would be a good idea for someone to check up on him while you're gone.

• happydawg
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

He's going to be 69 yrs old next month. He has a lot of health problems.

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You got attention for being a gross troll Feel better?

Now rearrange the furniture in your trailer.....⛺

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Troll. You don't even get laid much less anything else.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

wreck it up mate live it matey

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go alone. And get some mental help for your husband.

• 1 month ago

yes travel as much as u can

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not going to work is it really? You'd have no-one to moan about and no-one to troll either.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I thought you were going to a wedding by yourself and were planning on running into your ex husband. That changed?

Two ignorant husband in a row - might be a record.

I'd be gone and not on vacation.

• Eva
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

By all means, and you might consider not coming back.

• 1 month ago

1. Why is this question under "Dogs"?

2. Has your husband seen a psychologist? He's clearly mentally ill, or losing his mind.

3. Strangers who don't know you can't guess what would happen if you left for vacation without him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.