Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Can someone tell what I should say to my friend?

I straighten my hair half of the time (6 months out of the year). The rest of the time I use my natural hair. My friend told my to stop straightening my hair and to be proud of my natural hair. It is really annoying. I keep telling her I like my straight hair and natural hair. She keeps telling me to stop following European beauty standards.

• Lili

Tell your friend that just as she can do what she wants with her hair, you can do what you want with yours. Hair is a personal matter, and people need to stay out of other people's decisions regarding it. If she can't understand and accept that, then you two can no longer be friends.

Say you're pregnant. That ought to change the subject.

Maybe you could ask her to please accept your hair the way you chose to wear it and you could just change the subject if she continues to talk about your hair

• Kaz

I'd tell them: "Mind your own business, I'll style my hair how I like, if you don't like that - too bad!"

• kelvin

you stop listening too her

Omg Really what’s wrong with you

• Sal*UK

You might like to cut down the straighteners just for the sake of your hair! Otherwise do what YOU want - its your hair.

Jesus Holy Christ.... you actually thought this crap worth posting??

You should tell them that on yahoo answers, you lost 5 points, and an anonymous user proudly gained 2.

• Fuhr

I can't believe that I just clicked on this garbage.