Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Can someone tell what I should say to my friend?

I straighten my hair half of the time (6 months out of the year). The rest of the time I use my natural hair. My friend told my to stop straightening my hair and to be proud of my natural hair. It is really annoying. I keep telling her I like my straight hair and natural hair. She keeps telling me to stop following European beauty standards.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

Tell your friend that just as she can do what she wants with her hair, you can do what you want with yours. Hair is a personal matter, and people need to stay out of other people's decisions regarding it. If she can't understand and accept that, then you two can no longer be friends.

• 4 weeks ago

Say you're pregnant. That ought to change the subject.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe you could ask her to please accept your hair the way you chose to wear it and you could just change the subject if she continues to talk about your hair

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'd tell them: "Mind your own business, I'll style my hair how I like, if you don't like that - too bad!"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you stop listening too her

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Omg Really what’s wrong with you

• Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You might like to cut down the straighteners just for the sake of your hair! Otherwise do what YOU want - its your hair.

• 1 month ago

Jesus Holy Christ.... you actually thought this crap worth posting??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should tell them that on yahoo answers, you lost 5 points, and an anonymous user proudly gained 2.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I can't believe that I just clicked on this garbage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.